When Walking Dead viewers last saw Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon and the rest of the Alexandria crew, they were kneeling at the feet of the Saviors. Their fate now rests squarely in the hands of Negan and his barbed wire-covered baseball bat, Lucille.
The season six cliffhanger is (arguably) the worst situation the group has found themselves in since they were taken prisoner at Terminus. But unlike their escape from the cannibal compound, at least one of them won’t be making it out of this predicament alive.
The closing moments of the finale switched to the perspective of Negan’s chosen mark, leaving fans to wonder who was on the receiving end of his brutal attack. However, executive producer Greg Nicotero has confirmed that the victim’s identity will be revealed in the season seven premiere.
So who do you think Negan selected during his deadly game of “Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe”? Vote below.
Season 7 of The Walking Dead premieres Oct. 23.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief