The announcement that Angelina Jolie had filed for divorce from Brad Pitt on Tuesday was the celeb split-up felt round the world. Brangelina fans basically broke the Internet speculating about the cause, wallowing in their feelings about it, and finding the appropriate memes for the occasion.
Thankfully, one of the few things that ardent Brangelina shippers won’t have to worry about is the fate of the former It-couple’s wax figures.
Madame Tussauds wax museum in London has done the only logical thing they could at this time and tastefully separated Jolie and Pitt’s wax counterparts, who debuted at the museum in 2013.
In an Instagram posted by the museum on Wednesday, it appears that Robert Pattinson now stands between the two in the “party area” of the exhibit; they offered this as explanation in the caption: “Following the news of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie commencing divorce proceedings, we can confirm that we have diplomatically separated the couple in our Party area.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve