Three weeks ago, Lady Gaga finally released the single “Perfect Illusion” from her long-awaited forthcoming fifth album. On Tuesday night the music video dropped.
Summer officially ends this week, and the new video will have you pining for its return already. It’s a frenetic, sun-kissed montage seemingly set somewhere in the American West: we see Gaga driving through a desert in the late afternoon, interspersed with gorgeous shots of an outdoor concert.
The video already had half a million views by midnight on Tuesday.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve