After nearly 12 years together and exchanging wedding vows in 2014, Brangelina is calling it quits.
Robert Offer, a lawyer for Angelina Jolie, confirmed that the star has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after two years of marriage, PEOPLE confirms. Offer cites “the health of the family” as the reason.
Jolie is also reportedly asking for physical custody of their six children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox — while asking that Pitt have visitation and joint legal custody, according to TMZ.
The couple met in 2004 while filming the action movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022