After nearly 12 years together and exchanging wedding vows in 2014, Brangelina is calling it quits.
Robert Offer, a lawyer for Angelina Jolie, confirmed that the star has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after two years of marriage, PEOPLE confirms. Offer cites “the health of the family” as the reason.
Jolie is also reportedly asking for physical custody of their six children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox — while asking that Pitt have visitation and joint legal custody, according to TMZ.
The couple met in 2004 while filming the action movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up