After nearly 12 years together and exchanging wedding vows in 2014, Brangelina is calling it quits.
Robert Offer, a lawyer for Angelina Jolie, confirmed that the star has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after two years of marriage, PEOPLE confirms. Offer cites “the health of the family” as the reason.
Jolie is also reportedly asking for physical custody of their six children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox — while asking that Pitt have visitation and joint legal custody, according to TMZ.
The couple met in 2004 while filming the action movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving