In an interview on The Late Show, host Stephen Colbert told the actor that he “kinda misses ‘Fat Pratt.'”
Pratt, for his part, revealed that Colbert wasn’t the only one who missed his old look, telling the late-night host that he misses his larger self — and so does wife Anna Faris.
When asked if he missed “fat Pratt” at all, Chris responded, “Yeah, I do,” he said. “My wife does too. She likes to cook, and I don’t get to eat as much of her cooking as I used to.”
Pratt did, however, let Colbert and fans know that his six-pack might make way for a dad bod soon.
“He’s not gone forever,” he said. “He’s just on vacation for a couple years, but he’s coming back.”
Watch the full interview below.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year