In an interview on The Late Show, host Stephen Colbert told the actor that he “kinda misses ‘Fat Pratt.'”
Pratt, for his part, revealed that Colbert wasn’t the only one who missed his old look, telling the late-night host that he misses his larger self — and so does wife Anna Faris.
When asked if he missed “fat Pratt” at all, Chris responded, “Yeah, I do,” he said. “My wife does too. She likes to cook, and I don’t get to eat as much of her cooking as I used to.”
Pratt did, however, let Colbert and fans know that his six-pack might make way for a dad bod soon.
“He’s not gone forever,” he said. “He’s just on vacation for a couple years, but he’s coming back.”
Watch the full interview below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization