Although Aziz Ansari took home an Emmy from last night’s award ceremony for his comedy writing on his show, Master of None, one of the highlights of his evening was hanging out with his parents who were his dates for the night. Ansari won for the writing he did with Alan Yang, for the “Parents” episode, which starred his own parents.
It looks like his dad, Shoukath Ansari, met some fans of his own during the show, one of them who’s none other than The Get Down star and celebrity progeny Jaden Smith. In a photo that Aziz posted to Facebook, Shoukath mugged for a picture with Smith and resident cool teen, Kylie Jenner bestie Harry Hudson, who posed with cartons of what appeared to be coconut water held up to their heads.
Real recognize real, right Jaden?
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer