Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton called for Americans to stay strong in the face of bombings in New York and New Jersey over the weekend.
Speaking on a runway before boarding her campaign jet in White Plains, N.Y., Clinton said the threat of terrorism “is real, but so is our resolve.”
Read a full transcript of her remarks.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.