It was a wild ride of a summer for Tom Hiddleston: He made a splash in the now-Emmy-winning The Night Manager and filmed Thor! Hiddleswift happened — and then didn’t! He joined Instagram! But it looks like at least one thing will last through the fall: despite the breakup, it appears Hiddleston hasn’t been officially excommunicated from the all-important Taylor Swift squad.
In a red carpet interview from the Emmy’s on Sunday night, People asked Hiddleston if he and Swift were still friends. His response? “Yes. Yes, we are.”
That’s good news, as unless he was planning on joining Team Kimye, the Swift circle is one you don’t want to be excluded from. It’s a friend group that includes everyone from Kiwi music wunderkind Lorde to top model Karlie Kloss to golden couple Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, after all. And with the festive season coming up, the invites to the squad Halloween costume parties and Friendsgiving dinners are definitely not events Hiddleston will want to miss. Just think of the Instagram opportunities to boost his nascent account.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World