That’s the tattoo Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner showed the world on the red carpet at Sunday’s 68th Emmy Awards, reports Entertainment Weekly.
It refers to the date when the actress found out she was going to be part of the hit HBO series alongside friend Maisie Williams, who has the same tattoo.
When asked what prompted them to get their tattoos now, Turner joked about the show’s trend of killing off its main characters. “We don’t know if we’re going to make it, so Maisie and I were like let’s get these ones before anyone kills us.”
The actress, who plays Sansa Stark, said that the script for the show’s seventh season left her “speechless.”
“I think fans are going to be really satisfied,” she added.
On Sunday, Game of Thrones became the most decorated television show in Emmy history, beating out Frasier with a record 38 wins.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out