That’s the tattoo Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner showed the world on the red carpet at Sunday’s 68th Emmy Awards, reports Entertainment Weekly.
It refers to the date when the actress found out she was going to be part of the hit HBO series alongside friend Maisie Williams, who has the same tattoo.
When asked what prompted them to get their tattoos now, Turner joked about the show’s trend of killing off its main characters. “We don’t know if we’re going to make it, so Maisie and I were like let’s get these ones before anyone kills us.”
The actress, who plays Sansa Stark, said that the script for the show’s seventh season left her “speechless.”
“I think fans are going to be really satisfied,” she added.
On Sunday, Game of Thrones became the most decorated television show in Emmy history, beating out Frasier with a record 38 wins.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up