That’s the tattoo Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner showed the world on the red carpet at Sunday’s 68th Emmy Awards, reports Entertainment Weekly.
It refers to the date when the actress found out she was going to be part of the hit HBO series alongside friend Maisie Williams, who has the same tattoo.
When asked what prompted them to get their tattoos now, Turner joked about the show’s trend of killing off its main characters. “We don’t know if we’re going to make it, so Maisie and I were like let’s get these ones before anyone kills us.”
The actress, who plays Sansa Stark, said that the script for the show’s seventh season left her “speechless.”
“I think fans are going to be really satisfied,” she added.
On Sunday, Game of Thrones became the most decorated television show in Emmy history, beating out Frasier with a record 38 wins.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time