Hillary Clinton will return to the campaign trail Thursday after spending several days at home recovering from pneumonia.
The Democratic presidential candidate will give a speech in North Carolina, where aides said she “will focus on what has been at the core of who Hillary Clinton is as a person and the mission of her campaign.”
After Clinton on Sunday left a ceremony at the 9/11 Memorial in New York City because she became overheated, her health came under renewed scrutiny. On Wednesday, she released more detailed medical records in which her doctor said Clinton was recovering well and is “healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States.”
Clinton’s speech in Greensboro, N.C. is set to begin at 3:45 p.m. Watch a livestream here.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time