Hillary Clinton will return to the campaign trail Thursday after spending several days at home recovering from pneumonia.
The Democratic presidential candidate will give a speech in North Carolina, where aides said she “will focus on what has been at the core of who Hillary Clinton is as a person and the mission of her campaign.”
After Clinton on Sunday left a ceremony at the 9/11 Memorial in New York City because she became overheated, her health came under renewed scrutiny. On Wednesday, she released more detailed medical records in which her doctor said Clinton was recovering well and is “healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States.”
Clinton’s speech in Greensboro, N.C. is set to begin at 3:45 p.m. Watch a livestream here.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy