When model-of-the-moment Kendall Jenner and burgeoning beauty mogul Kylie Jenner decamp to New York City, they don’t just stay in any old five-star hotel or even an Airbnb like their sister Kim. Instead, they got themselves set up with this private $26.5 million penthouse in Manhattan’s upscale Tribeca neighborhood, just a few blocks from Beyoncé and Jay Z’s Big Apple pad — for free.
The four-floor penthouse is actually two giant combined units, one with five bedrooms and one with four. Together, they’ve got 7 (count ’em!) terraces, so you can throw impromptu outdoor photo shoots like Kylie did with all kinds of skyline views. It’s more than 7,200 square feet inside, too.
Kendall and Kylie snapped up the spot while in the city for New York Fashion Week, real estate firm Douglas Elliman confirmed to TIME. Kylie and her friends took the larger unit, while Kendall opted for the smaller one, according to listing agent Andrew Azoulay, who set the sisters up with the sweet complementary crib.
The apartments are still on the market.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer