Star Wars: Episode VIII isn’t slated to hit theaters until Dec. 15 2017, but The Force Awakens sequel is already starting to get hype from its stars. In a recent interview with Collider, Adam Driver — who plays the villainous Kylo Ren — compared the upcoming installment in the space fantasy saga to The Empire Strikes Back — the film that is widely considered the best of the original trilogy.
The Girls actor also praised Johnson for his ability to carry the story from where J.J. Abrams left off.
Read more at Collider.com.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time