One of the highlights of Kanye West’s buzzy Saint Pablo tour is that he performs the entirety of the concert atop a floating stage, creating a one-of-a-kind experience (and excellent mosh pit opportunities if you happen to be Jonah Hill and Vic Mensa) for the fans who stand beneath.
However, things got complicated at the rapper’s Monday night concert in Atlanta when a zealous Yeezy fan appeared to attempt to climb onto the stage while Ye was performing “Power.” The fan hung onto the side of the stage until Kanye himself stopped his performance to intervene, at which point the fan fell back into the crowd.
Watch the whole episode go down below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science