One of the highlights of Kanye West’s buzzy Saint Pablo tour is that he performs the entirety of the concert atop a floating stage, creating a one-of-a-kind experience (and excellent mosh pit opportunities if you happen to be Jonah Hill and Vic Mensa) for the fans who stand beneath.
However, things got complicated at the rapper’s Monday night concert in Atlanta when a zealous Yeezy fan appeared to attempt to climb onto the stage while Ye was performing “Power.” The fan hung onto the side of the stage until Kanye himself stopped his performance to intervene, at which point the fan fell back into the crowd.
Watch the whole episode go down below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time