“Well if it is, it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors. Rarely, but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her where she just got severely dehydrated,” Bill Clinton said in a CBS News interview with Charlie Rose on Monday night.
The former president said Hillary Clinton is “doing fine” after leaving a 9/11 memorial service early because she was feeling “overheated.” Her campaign later announced that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia late last week.
“She’s doing fine, she was even better last night before she went to sleep,” he said in the interview. “She had a good night’s sleep. She just got dehydrated yesterday.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up