Hillary Clinton said Monday that she is “feeling fine and getting better,” after the campaign disclosed that the Democratic presidential nominee had been diagnosed with pneumonia.
“Like anyone who’s ever been home sick from work, I’m just anxious to get back out there,” Clinton wrote on Twitter. “See you on the trail soon.”
On Sunday, the candidate left a ceremony at the 9/11 Memorial in New York City early after she became overheated. Video later surfaced that appeared to show Clinton stumbling and possibly faint as she got into her vehicle. The campaign said it will release more information about Clinton’s health later this week.
Earlier on Monday, her opponent Donald Trump wished her well during an appearance on Fox & Friends.
“Something’s going on,” Trump said. “I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we’ll be seeing her at the debate.”
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement