Olivia Munn had a few secret weapons up her sleeve when she performed on Sunday’s Lip Sync Battle—Olympic gold medalists Simone Biles and Aly Raisman, who dominated the gymnastics competition at this year’s games. The athletes helped Team USA win big at the Rio Olympics and they also assisted Munn in a memorable version of Sia’s “Cheap Thrills” during a special episode.
Raisman and Biles weren’t the only Olympic gold medalists on the Lip Sync Battle stage: gold medalist and world-renowned swimmer, Michael Phelps was already scheduled to appear on the show, which is what inspired Munn to bring in her back-up. “When I found out that Michael Phelps was joining our set, I said the only way to beat a gold medal champion is to bring two gold medal champions,” Munn told host LL Cool J. Watch their performance below.
While Munn and Team USA’s gymnasts delivered an impressive performance, they couldn’t stop the unstoppable force of Phelps with his game face on. At the end of the night the home audience gave the gold to Phelps. Here’s his medal-worthy performance of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve