At the Desigual fashion show during New York Fashion Week, models were more than just fresh-faced — their faces resembled what Snapchat filters would look like in real life.
In a move that skewed more millennial than hardcore runway, Desigual sent models down the catwalk with makeup and accessories that mimicked popular Snapchat filters — from the dreamy flower crown to the oddly (and universally) flattering puppy dog nose.
The beauty looks were created by MAC Cosmetics makeup artists, who used their signature beauty products to recreate the looks, adding in paper cutouts for anything that went beyond just the face, in what we’re sure will inspire tons of DIY Halloween looks this fall.
See all the best Snapchat-inspired beauty looks from the Desigual show below.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space