In a move that skewed more millennial than hardcore runway, Desigual sent models down the catwalk with makeup and accessories that mimicked popular Snapchat filters — from the dreamy flower crown to the oddly (and universally) flattering puppy dog nose.
The beauty looks were created by MAC Cosmetics makeup artists, who used their signature beauty products to recreate the looks, adding in paper cutouts for anything that went beyond just the face, in what we’re sure will inspire tons of DIY Halloween looks this fall.
See all the best Snapchat-inspired beauty looks from the Desigual show below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org