While much of the discussion surrounding Netflix’s upcoming Gilmore Girls revival is centered on Rory and Lorelai’s love interests, according to Lauren Graham, the main focus of A Year in the Life will continue to be the relationship the two leading ladies have with themselves and each other.
In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 49-year-old actress spoke about the show’s feminism, noting that finding a man has never been either’s Gilmore’s driving ambition.
Alexis Bledel seemed to agree with her co-star, adding that her curiosity about Rory’s future revolved around her character’s career, not whether she ended up with Logan, Jess or Dean.
Read more at EW.com.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears