It happened so quickly: one day, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston were caught up in a whirlwind of romantic summer activities. Soon after, they had cordially split, according to People.
Then came the internet reactions, social media commentary, and plenty of public declarations. After the dissolution of Swift’s relationship with Calvin Harris, the viral phenomenon known as “Hiddleswift” began, and Harris appeared to explore his bachelor status at yacht parties.
In a new interview with British GQ, the world-famous DJ and model shared his take on the his public 15-month relationship with Swift.
He went on to explain “that Twitter thing.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement