The Republican presidential nominee outlined the order before a small crowd in North Carolina. “We are going to convey my top generals and give them a simple instruction,” Trump said, according to ABC News. “They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”
Trump and Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton are set to discuss military and veterans’ issues Wednesday night at a “commander-in-chief forum,” which is hosted in New York City and sponsored by the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022