For the role, the thespian did his wacky best in a hilarious song bursting with remarkable energy. It’s your standard Elizabethan-era-under-the-window-seduction-scenario, and your boy Cloten (Hiddleston) arranges his face, body and voice into ridiculous expressions communicating pure love and insanity as he tries to win Imogen’s heart.
While his turn as the classic fool is completely unrelated to the current news, it is an essential delight from the vault of things the Marvel actor used to do. Hiddleston’s strong heart demonstrates itself most dramatically with some highly amusing fancy footwork at the end. (For background, here’s how some people sang this Shakespeare tune. But not Tom. No, Tom had other plans)
The human heart is a mystery that not even the Bard can nail down. But watch this below. May it enliven the conversation surrounding the end of one love story, with hope for another.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror