The eight-track album, called XSCAPE, consists of material culled from four decades of recordings made by the star before he passed away in 2009.
The material has been “comtemporized” by well-known producers such as Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins and Stargate, but fans who buy a deluxe edition of the album will also be able to hear the original versions.
The album will be available for pre-order from April 1.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart