The Federal Bureau of Investigation interviewed Clinton as part of their investigation into her use of a private email server while Secretary of State. Days later, FBI Director James Comey recommended that no criminal charges be brought against Clinton, though he said the agency found her to be “extremely careless” handling classified material.
Read the summary of their interview with Clinton below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time