Think you can be the next Steve Jobs?
Well, now you can at least dress like him while you hope for your next round of VC funding to come in soon. One of Jobs’ signature black turtlenecks is up for sale at Julien’s Live, an auction house that offers up clothing and accessories owned by celebrities.
The NeXT brand turtleneck comes straight from the late Apple CEO’s closet, and is valued between $1,000 and $3,000, according to the auction site. The front of the shirt has the brand’s logo, and the back features the quote: “1980s: Personal Computing/ 1990s: Interpersonal Computing.”
Bidding started at $500 and is now at $800, so if you’re looking to invest, be prepared to fork over some serious cash. And if you want to be even closer to Jobs, the auction site is also selling a number of the the inventor’s belongings, including a set of his keys, a watch, a portable SONY CD player and a Versace shirt.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Abigail Abrams at email@example.com