Workers at a Coca-Cola factory in Southern France uncovered more than 800 pounds of cocaine valued at $56 million in a shipment of orange juice, according to a report.
A Coca-Cola spokesperson told the Associated Press that employees immediately informed police, who are now investigating. The orange juice shipment had just arrived from Costa Rica.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow