Workers at a Coca-Cola factory in Southern France uncovered more than 800 pounds of cocaine valued at $56 million in a shipment of orange juice, according to a report.
A Coca-Cola spokesperson told the Associated Press that employees immediately informed police, who are now investigating. The orange juice shipment had just arrived from Costa Rica.
The incident is one of several cocaine smuggling busts in recent weeks. Three Canadians were arrested in Australia for smuggling $22 million of cocaine on a cruise ship.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk