The woman who accused Chris Brown of assault said Wednesday that the singer had pulled a gun on her after growing angry, according to a report.
Baylee Curran, a 25-year-old model, said she had complimented another man’s jewelry prompting Brown to grow angry and pull a gun on her, she told ABC News. The incident led her to call the police, prompting a 14-hour standoff, she said.
“He took the gun out put it in my face and said ‘get the F*** out,” she said, recounting the incident.
Mark Geragos, an attorney for Brown, wrote on Twitter that the allegations were demonstrably false. Brown was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and has since been released on $250,000 bail.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org