Nick Viall, who finished as the runner-up on two seasons of The Bachelorette and is currently on Bachelor in Paradise, has been cast by ABC as the next star of The Bachelor.
“I’m definitely ready for it — I’m really excited,” Viall said, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Viall will star in the show’s 21st season, which will air in 2017, Entertainment Weekly reported.
“I’ve always liked confidence,” he said of his ideal mate, according to E! Online. “Someone who makes me a better person and challenges me.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving