After a night of epic VMAs moments that included a flawless Lemonade performance by Beyoncé and a four-minute Kanye West monologue, several of the evening’s biggest stars gathered at a nearby restaurant for an intimate afterparty.
The get-together was attended by an array of famous couples — including Beyoncé and Jay Z, Kanye and Kim Kardashian West, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, and Diddy and Cassie — and took place at Pasquale Jones in Manhattan’s Little Italy.
Swizz Beatz posted a photo of the celebration to Instagram early Monday morning, officially ensuring that everyone not invited was left with a major case of FOMO. “Family Zone,” he wrote, adding several crown emojis.
School Boy Records founder Scooter Braun also shared some pictures of the shindig, captioning one photo of the group’s men, “Celebration dinner with some legends. Good times. Good people.”
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating