After a night of epic VMAs moments that included a flawless Lemonade performance by Beyoncé and a four-minute Kanye West monologue, several of the evening’s biggest stars gathered at a nearby restaurant for an intimate afterparty.
The get-together was attended by an array of famous couples — including Beyoncé and Jay Z, Kanye and Kim Kardashian West, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, and Diddy and Cassie — and took place at Pasquale Jones in Manhattan’s Little Italy.
Swizz Beatz posted a photo of the celebration to Instagram early Monday morning, officially ensuring that everyone not invited was left with a major case of FOMO. “Family Zone,” he wrote, adding several crown emojis.
School Boy Records founder Scooter Braun also shared some pictures of the shindig, captioning one photo of the group’s men, “Celebration dinner with some legends. Good times. Good people.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out