A new trailer for Marvel’s Luke Cage shows the hero fighting off gangsters unaware of his super strength.
“I guess you guys haven’t heard about me,” he says in the trailer, before a group of men start shooting at him.
They stop, dumbfounded, when the bullets bounce off Cage. The fight appears to be in Daredevil’s boxing ring, a more lighthearted take than the first official trailer Netflix dropped for the series, which shows a reluctant Cage forced to defend his Harlem neighborhood against a crime lord.
“I’m about sick of having to buy new clothes,” Cage says, as the trailer ends.
Luke Cage hits Netflix on Sept. 30.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World