Actor and comedian John Krasinski is willing to answer the hard questions. In a recent Twitter Q&A with fans, the Hollywood favorite — who’s currently promoting his new film, The Hollars — took the time to respond to burning queries about his favorite Beyoncé song (“Formation”), his relationship with his Office castmates (still great, like family), and his alternative career plans if this whole acting thing hadn’t worked out (English teacher, naturally). One fan, however, took it to the next level with the most pressing debate of all: his feelings on cheesecake.
Krasinski, ever a good sport, took the question quite seriously.
“Cheesecake. It’s changed over the years for me,” he explained, deadpan. “As a kid, I was terrified of the consistency. I thought the taste was sour. And now, I love me some cheesecake. Probably not the ones that are divided into four, like the four different gelatinous fruit on top? No. I’m not a fruit cheesecake guy. I’m more of like a coffee, chocolate cheesecake guy.”
So there you have it, folks: it’s OK to be afraid of cheesecake. You’ll probably grow out of it, and end up living a charmed life just like Krasinski.
For the rest of his answers, check out his Twitter account — but unfortunately the Q&A was cut short due to a fire alarm in the building where he was filming. Sounds oddly like a scenario straight out of The Office.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022