It’s been a blockbuster year for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
The former wrestler and beloved actor raked in a full $64.5 million this year, making him the year’s highest-paid actor, according to Forbes. From his TV show “Ballers” to comedy Central Intelligence and major action films San Andreas and Furious 8, that famous work ethic made it rain cash for the superstar. And his slate is already full for the coming year, with big reboots like Baywatch and Jumanji and the animated Disney movie Moana all in the pipeline, among other projects.
He’s followed by Jackie Chan, who brought in $61 million — thanks to his still-soaring popularity in China’s movie markets — and Matt Damon, whose astronaut turn in the The Martian shot him into the money-making stratosphere, with $55 million for the year.
Also high up on the list: Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, joined by Ben Affleck, Vin Diesel, Shah Rukh Khan, Robert Downey Jr., and Akshay Kumar to finish off the top ten.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve