WikiLeaks will publish information that could damage the presidential candidacy of Hillary Clinton, the website’s co-founder Julian Assange told Fox News Wednesday.
Assange described the information as “significant” and said that the leak would include “unexpected angles.” Assange said that the impact of the leaks would depend on how the public and media respond to the leak when asked by Megyn Kelly whether he thought the leaks would move the needle in an election that seems to be going in Clinton’s favor.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating