WikiLeaks will publish information that could damage the presidential candidacy of Hillary Clinton, the website’s co-founder Julian Assange told Fox News Wednesday.
Assange described the information as “significant” and said that the leak would include “unexpected angles.” Assange said that the impact of the leaks would depend on how the public and media respond to the leak when asked by Megyn Kelly whether he thought the leaks would move the needle in an election that seems to be going in Clinton’s favor.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org