WikiLeaks will publish information that could damage the presidential candidacy of Hillary Clinton, the website’s co-founder Julian Assange told Fox News Wednesday.
Assange described the information as “significant” and said that the leak would include “unexpected angles.” Assange said that the impact of the leaks would depend on how the public and media respond to the leak when asked by Megyn Kelly whether he thought the leaks would move the needle in an election that seems to be going in Clinton’s favor.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'