WikiLeaks will publish information that could damage the presidential candidacy of Hillary Clinton, the website’s co-founder Julian Assange told Fox News Wednesday.
Assange described the information as “significant” and said that the leak would include “unexpected angles.” Assange said that the impact of the leaks would depend on how the public and media respond to the leak when asked by Megyn Kelly whether he thought the leaks would move the needle in an election that seems to be going in Clinton’s favor.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out