Frank Ocean, the world’s most beloved procrastinator, is not only benevolent and generous as demonstrated by the wealth of new music he’s blessed us with of late, but he’s also a very good friend. Case in point? His random act of kindness for buddy Chance the Rapper, who has said in the past that Ocean’s new music is a “masterpiece.”
In an interview with GQ, Chance revealed that one night he had a date over at his house, when he used to live in Los Angeles; during the date, Ocean was downstairs, but eventually started playing music and singing, which definitely upped the quality of Chance’s date.
“Frank just comes up and starts playing the piano and lightly singing in the background of our date,” he said. “Obviously, that scored me a lot of points with this female.”
As elusive as Ocean is, it’s heartwarming to know that he’ll come out when it matters for his friends.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up