Frank Ocean, the world’s most beloved procrastinator, is not only benevolent and generous as demonstrated by the wealth of new music he’s blessed us with of late, but he’s also a very good friend. Case in point? His random act of kindness for buddy Chance the Rapper, who has said in the past that Ocean’s new music is a “masterpiece.”
In an interview with GQ, Chance revealed that one night he had a date over at his house, when he used to live in Los Angeles; during the date, Ocean was downstairs, but eventually started playing music and singing, which definitely upped the quality of Chance’s date.
“Frank just comes up and starts playing the piano and lightly singing in the background of our date,” he said. “Obviously, that scored me a lot of points with this female.”
As elusive as Ocean is, it’s heartwarming to know that he’ll come out when it matters for his friends.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive