If you spend a lot of time in front of video consoles, you might want to consider a specialized outfit for your hobby. At least, Xbox Australia thinks you will — and so they’ve developed an article of clothing that they believe will be the answer to every couch potato’s needs.
It’s called the ‘Xbox Onesie,’ and it is indeed a onesie.
Features of the one-piece jumpsuit include “enlarged pockets” for your Xbox controller and TV remote, an arm pouch for your cell phone, forearm grips “to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments,'” and an “extra-large hood” so you can fit in a headset “for the ultimate gaming sessions.” The arms and legs of the onesie are also “roll-able,” the release notes, “to cater for all temperatures and seasons.”
It’s unclear when (or if) this unique garment will be available to the public; Microsoft is currently promoting their new console, the Xbox One S, right alongside it. But internet denizens are clamoring for the item, and at least one person posted a photo to Twitter wearing one in the flesh.
Of course, one Twitter user brought us all back to reality.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org