After announcing that she would be releasing three new collections of wizarding world short stories on Pottermore Sept. 6, the author took to the interactive fan site to reveal a series of drawings she sketched while writing the story of the boy who lived.
The illustrations — which include depictions of Harry looking into the Mirror of Erised, Professor McGonagall scolding Peeves and Snape teaching a potions class — are scattered throughout the site and appeared at an unknown date.
See the images below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time