After announcing that she would be releasing three new collections of wizarding world short stories on Pottermore Sept. 6, the author took to the interactive fan site to reveal a series of drawings she sketched while writing the story of the boy who lived.
The illustrations — which include depictions of Harry looking into the Mirror of Erised, Professor McGonagall scolding Peeves and Snape teaching a potions class — are scattered throughout the site and appeared at an unknown date.
See the images below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears