What’s Aly Raisman doing after Rio?
Apparently mixing gymnastics and football, as she’s recently agreed to go on a double date with Raiders tight end Colton Underwood, and his teammate Andrew East who is married to fellow Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson.
In a video from Yahoo! Sports, Underwood, 24, makes an appearance letting the 22-year-old know that if she’s “ever in San Jose and want to go on a double-date with me and Andrew and Shawn, let me know.”
Raisman is definitely up to it.
“They’ve actually told me about him before – he’s very cute,” she said in the video. “Yeah, I would go on a date with him.”
Lucky for Underwood, Raisman is scheduled to visit the area within the next month.
“@Colt3FIVE thanks for the sweet video…. Looking forward to meeting you :),” she wrote on Twitter.
Underwood later responded, “Anytime! Looking forward to meeting you too. Safe travels back, see you soon!”
While the pair is ready for their face-to-face meeting, there’s no telling where a date might lead as Raisman – a Massachusetts native – is unsure about having a long-distance boyfriend.
“I’ve never done a long-distance relationship before, so I can’t really say, but obviously it’s more convenient if they’re closer to you,” she said in the video.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement