LIFE VR, a multi-platform virtual reality brand, is scheduled to premiere new content at “VR On The Lot,” a conference to be held on Oct. 13-14 at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.
LIFE VR, an extension of Time Inc.’s LIFE brand, will include programming from the media company’s more than 25 brands, including TIME, People, Sports Illustrated and InStyle. LIFE VR will launch this fall as a free app available for both iOS and Android devices.
“VR is an exciting new medium for content producers such as Time Inc., enabling us to take our storytelling to the next level by showing viewers the world in a whole new way,” Chris Hercik, SVP, Creative + Content, The Foundry @ Time Inc., said in a press release announcing the conference.
VR on the Lot will feature presentations from more than a dozen media, marketing and education companies. It will also include Robert Stromberg, the director of “The Martian VR Experience,” and Bryan Singer, the director of the “X-Men” movies.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science