If the 19-year-old who plays Arya Stark in HBO’s Game of Thrones had to sum up the show’s upcoming seventh season, it’s these three words: “s*** gets REAL.”
After reading the script for season seven, Maisie Williams went to Twitter to voice her excitement, telling fans that “nothing will prepare you for this,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Williams earned her first Emmy nomination this year for her role as Arya Stark.
The next season of Game of Thrones will premiere in mid-2017.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror