While Frank Ocean is out in these streets, racing Tyler the Creator instead of dropping new music, let’s all take a moment to thank rapper Lil B.
Frank’s alleged new album Boys Don’t Cry may not be out yet (and for that matter, may never grace our presences), but thanks to Lil B the Based God, we know that it actually exists.
In an interview with Dazed, the Bay Area rapper reveals that working with Frank Ocean is “amazing” and that Ocean was the one who summoned the Based God’s talents for the album.
“He called me to come out and do some stuff for his album, Boys Don’t Cry, that’s coming out,” Lil B said. “Frank is amazing. He’s a beautiful man with a beautiful voice. He’s a very strong man, a very strong person. Anything that I can do to help him, I will.”
Lil B, however, would like hopeful Frank fans to remain realistic about the album. He noted that while the album does exist, it depends on “If Frank releases.” The Based God added, “Let’s see what Frank releases. Frank has the material.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This