How Trolls Are Ruining the Internet
They’re turning the web into a cesspool of aggression and violence. What watching them is doing to the rest of us may be even worse
Some military veterans are embracing the drug as scientists scramble to study its effects
Militias finally take on ISIS in the chaos of North Africa
A quartet of stars made Rio a celebration
The Nobel-winning economist’s provocative new book, The Euro, lays out why the European Union is mired in perpetual crisis
Here’s a 4-point plan
After weeks of sliding poll numbers, the GOP presidential nominee shook up his struggling campaign for the second time in as many months.
Pugilist of political punditry
The actor, 29, stars in War Dogs, a comedic drama about two real-life stoners from Miami, David Packouz and Efraim Diveroli, who exploited a loophole in government contracting practices to become arms dealers in 2007.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving