The Suicide Squad star revealed to Harper’s Bazaar that at the end of a long day, she takes the edge off with a beer shower (or if she’s not pressed for time, a beer bath). A beer shower is exactly what it sounds like: an ice-cold brew enjoyed in a warm shower or bath — because unlike Amar’e Stoudemire, Robbie pragmatically prefers to drink her alcohol, not bathe in it.
Besides her every-woman affinity for beer, Robbie also shared that she’s a big fan of the Harry Potter series and has read the books “probably 20 times each,” which should endear her to basically everyone ever.
From drinking beer to reading Harry Potter, here’s to Margot Robbie and her penchant for typical-person activities!
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart