Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul is obsessed with the show of the summer, Stranger Things. So Elle.com got him on the phone with Millie Bobby Brown, who plays Eleven, and it was perfect.
To say these two got on like gangbusters is an understatement. Paul opened the conversation with “first of all, I love you,” and it was off to the races from there. Thankfully, Paul, her self-described “massive fan,” didn’t pretend to be cool about the whole thing. After all, he had the bully-conquering, kid genius herself on the horn.
They talked auditions (Eleven’s totally based off of E.T.!), her new fame (she gets recognized sometimes, but her hair’s back!), and trying telepathy in real life (“I’d love to be able to be like, I’m gonna flip a van today!” she says.) Turns out, Brown is so cool that she could totally live without her cell phone, just like an ’80s kid, Eggos make her want to throw up and Brown might ditch her own family to live with Paul now.
“Listen: Me and Aaron have arranged a dinner in L.A. in two weeks’ time. Now, you bring the adoption papers. I’ll bring my suitcase,” she tells his wife. Brown says she doesn’t have any details on the show’s future either, but the creators told Entertainment Weekly they’re dreaming of Harry Potter longevity.
Read the rest of the interview at ELLE
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk