Another day, another set of polls that show Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton surging ahead.
An NBC/Survey Monkey poll has Clinton leading Donald Trump nationally by nine percentage points, in line with recent polling. And in Virginia, a state Barack Obama won by less than four percent in 2012, Trump is down 14 points, according to The Washington Post.
In the NBC poll, a majority of respondents said they would not use any of the following phrases to describe Trump: “Personality and temperament to serve,” “Cares about people like you,” “Shares your values” or “Honest and trustworthy.” Polls of polls find Clinton has built up a solid lead as top Republicans have reportedly begun to consider pulling funding from Trump’s campaign.
The Washington Post poll had a margin of error of four percent and polled 888 registered voters. The NBC online poll had a margin of error of 1.2 percent from a sample of more than 15,000 self-identified registered voters.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World