Another day, another set of polls that show Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton surging ahead.
An NBC/Survey Monkey poll has Clinton leading Donald Trump nationally by nine percentage points, in line with recent polling. And in Virginia, a state Barack Obama won by less than four percent in 2012, Trump is down 14 points, according to The Washington Post.
In the NBC poll, a majority of respondents said they would not use any of the following phrases to describe Trump: “Personality and temperament to serve,” “Cares about people like you,” “Shares your values” or “Honest and trustworthy.” Polls of polls find Clinton has built up a solid lead as top Republicans have reportedly begun to consider pulling funding from Trump’s campaign.
The Washington Post poll had a margin of error of four percent and polled 888 registered voters. The NBC online poll had a margin of error of 1.2 percent from a sample of more than 15,000 self-identified registered voters.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time