Another day, another set of polls that show Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton surging ahead.
An NBC/Survey Monkey poll has Clinton leading Donald Trump nationally by nine percentage points, in line with recent polling. And in Virginia, a state Barack Obama won by less than four percent in 2012, Trump is down 14 points, according to The Washington Post.
In the NBC poll, a majority of respondents said they would not use any of the following phrases to describe Trump: “Personality and temperament to serve,” “Cares about people like you,” “Shares your values” or “Honest and trustworthy.” Polls of polls find Clinton has built up a solid lead as top Republicans have reportedly begun to consider pulling funding from Trump’s campaign.
The Washington Post poll had a margin of error of four percent and polled 888 registered voters. The NBC online poll had a margin of error of 1.2 percent from a sample of more than 15,000 self-identified registered voters.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'