Updated Aug 8, 2016: Ms. Kloss would like the record to show that she is, in fact, Team Taylor. The supermodel took to her Twitter to dispel any rumors that she might be not be squad member #1.
Duly noted, Karlie.
In case you thought the drama of Taylor Swift and Kimye’s feud was cooling down, think again.
Kloss attempted to broker for neutrality with her seemingly innocuous statement —”I think she’s been a lovely person to me in the past” — but in the beef of our generation, there is no neutrality.
As the many celebrity friends and foes who have weighed in on this very important cultural issue have indicated, there are only two teams: Team Swift or Team Kimye. This puts Kloss, a key member of the Taylor Swift Friendship Industrial Complex (otherwise known as the “Squad”) firmly into enemy territory.
Your move, Taylor.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart