Updated Aug 8, 2016: Ms. Kloss would like the record to show that she is, in fact, Team Taylor. The supermodel took to her Twitter to dispel any rumors that she might be not be squad member #1.
Duly noted, Karlie.
In case you thought the drama of Taylor Swift and Kimye’s feud was cooling down, think again.
Kloss attempted to broker for neutrality with her seemingly innocuous statement —”I think she’s been a lovely person to me in the past” — but in the beef of our generation, there is no neutrality.
As the many celebrity friends and foes who have weighed in on this very important cultural issue have indicated, there are only two teams: Team Swift or Team Kimye. This puts Kloss, a key member of the Taylor Swift Friendship Industrial Complex (otherwise known as the “Squad”) firmly into enemy territory.
Your move, Taylor.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org