Robert Downey Jr. is having even more Taylor Swift romance-themed fun with Tom Hiddleston who plays Tony Stark’s mortal enemy, Loki in the Marvel universe.
Hiddleston was recently burned at the hands of his hilarious Marvel co-star Downey Jr. when he welcomed the actor to Instagram by ribbing him for his widely reported summer frolicking with Swift. (He shared a picture of Hiddleston in an “I heart T.S.” tank) and set the record straight — T.S. actually stands for his Marvel character, Tony Stark, not Taylor Swift.
The Iron Man actor’s post inspired so much laughter that he has done it again, posting a selfie in his own black tank top with the sweet message “I [heart] Loki” on it late Wednesday night. To the media’s knowledge, Swift has never professed her love for Hiddleston in t-shirt form, so if graphic muscle tees are proof of true love, then Downey’s devotion to Hiddleston is clearly stronger.
It just doesn’t get better than Downey’s Instagram art. Hiddleston has yet to respond to either post.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears