Robert Downey Jr. is having even more Taylor Swift romance-themed fun with Tom Hiddleston who plays Tony Stark’s mortal enemy, Loki in the Marvel universe.
Hiddleston was recently burned at the hands of his hilarious Marvel co-star Downey Jr. when he welcomed the actor to Instagram by ribbing him for his widely reported summer frolicking with Swift. (He shared a picture of Hiddleston in an “I heart T.S.” tank) and set the record straight — T.S. actually stands for his Marvel character, Tony Stark, not Taylor Swift.
The Iron Man actor’s post inspired so much laughter that he has done it again, posting a selfie in his own black tank top with the sweet message “I [heart] Loki” on it late Wednesday night. To the media’s knowledge, Swift has never professed her love for Hiddleston in t-shirt form, so if graphic muscle tees are proof of true love, then Downey’s devotion to Hiddleston is clearly stronger.
It just doesn’t get better than Downey’s Instagram art. Hiddleston has yet to respond to either post.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief