The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported the deaths as well as dozens of injuries to the AFP new organization. Russian officials said that the country had conducted air raids in the area to destroy a chemical weapons factory and at training camp for ISIS fighters, according to the AFP.
The airstrikes come just days after rebel forces ended a Syrian government siege of Aleppo.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow