After a long summer, preparations for library season are underway. Lists upon lists are compiled of all the things you want, all the things you need and all the things nobody needs but inevitably buys anyway. Nothing is more daunting than packing up your room and hoping nothing is forgotten before taking the long drive back to college.
Make sure nothing is left behind. Take this quiz for the perfect checklist of those easily forgotten items that are essential for a successful Frosh Week.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement