Alas, as most celebrity relationships are wont to go, it ended after plenty of media coverage, and in keeping with her brand, it inevitably spawned a song on her album, Speak Now, titled, “Back to December.”
Now, nearly seven years after the Taylor’s split, Lautner’s Scream Queens co-stars, Lea Michele and John Stamos coaxed Lautner to open up about how he really felt about his time with Taylor and more importantly, what he really thought of the song she wrote about him.
When prompted by Michele, who told him, “You dated Taylor Swift, I remember that,” Lautner responds by telling her that he now finds the prospect, “hilarious.” As for her writing the song, “Back to December,” post-relationship, Lautner said, “That’s what she does.”
The upside of sharing his feelings about Taylor Swift for Lautner? The actor found a kindred spirit with Stamos, who revealed that he was also the subject of a former flame’s music: Paula Abdul’s “Cold-Hearted Snake”. Watch the full video below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate