Alas, as most celebrity relationships are wont to go, it ended after plenty of media coverage, and in keeping with her brand, it inevitably spawned a song on her album, Speak Now, titled, “Back to December.”
Now, nearly seven years after the Taylor’s split, Lautner’s Scream Queens co-stars, Lea Michele and John Stamos coaxed Lautner to open up about how he really felt about his time with Taylor and more importantly, what he really thought of the song she wrote about him.
When prompted by Michele, who told him, “You dated Taylor Swift, I remember that,” Lautner responds by telling her that he now finds the prospect, “hilarious.” As for her writing the song, “Back to December,” post-relationship, Lautner said, “That’s what she does.”
The upside of sharing his feelings about Taylor Swift for Lautner? The actor found a kindred spirit with Stamos, who revealed that he was also the subject of a former flame’s music: Paula Abdul’s “Cold-Hearted Snake”. Watch the full video below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time