Alas, as most celebrity relationships are wont to go, it ended after plenty of media coverage, and in keeping with her brand, it inevitably spawned a song on her album, Speak Now, titled, “Back to December.”
Now, nearly seven years after the Taylor’s split, Lautner’s Scream Queens co-stars, Lea Michele and John Stamos coaxed Lautner to open up about how he really felt about his time with Taylor and more importantly, what he really thought of the song she wrote about him.
When prompted by Michele, who told him, “You dated Taylor Swift, I remember that,” Lautner responds by telling her that he now finds the prospect, “hilarious.” As for her writing the song, “Back to December,” post-relationship, Lautner said, “That’s what she does.”
The upside of sharing his feelings about Taylor Swift for Lautner? The actor found a kindred spirit with Stamos, who revealed that he was also the subject of a former flame’s music: Paula Abdul’s “Cold-Hearted Snake”. Watch the full video below.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future