*NSYNC fans got a taste of what a potential reunion of everyone’s favorite early-aughts boy band would be like when the five singers reunited for JC Chasez’s 40th birthday. Lucky for us, Justin Timberlake thoughtfully documented it on the ‘Gram so that we could all share in the fun.
While there’s been no talk of new music from the beloved teen dream group (unlike fellow boy bands Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees, *NSYNC’s post-breakup endeavors have been few and far between), fans can take hope that the option’s not completely off the table. Joey Fatone told The Huffington Post in 2014, “I don’t know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again, you always say ‘never say never’.”
Until then, fans will have to be satisfied with playing “I Want You Back” on repeat and looking at this very gratifying reunion picture.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement