A man has died after succumbing to injuries sustained three weeks ago during the truck attack on Nice, bringing the death toll to 85.
According to local media, the wife and son of Pierre Hattermann also died in the attack, and his teenage daughter is still in hospital, Reuters reports.
“All my thoughts with the daughter, family and relatives of Pierre Hattermann who just died,” the president of the Riviera region, Christian Estrosi, wrote on Twitter.
During celebrations of France’s national holiday Bastille Day, Tunisian-born Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel drove a truck into the crowd of people gathered along the waterfront promenade of the Rivera city.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization